Customer Service Advocate - Accounting Specialist
- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.
Do you know what it takes to deliver a WOW customer experience? Are you passionate about Customer Service? Daxko’s Customer Service Team is looking for a WOW-provider to support its Operations and Accounting software. We need someone with personality and versatility that can take initiative, manage team projects, build rapport, and build lasting client relationships. Think you’re up to the task?
What you'll be responsible for...
- Talk the Talk. Effectively communicate with staff at all levels in an organization and more specifically with CFOs, accountants, business managers, and auditors.
- Answer the S.O.S. Answer product questions and clearly explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Show them the way. Help customers better utilize our software by providing best-practice consulting and on the spot product training.
- Fix problems. Be prepared to investigate and diagnose system issues via research and testing.
- Own it. You’ll need to think for yourself, take initiative, and act innovatively to help our customers and Daxko succeed.
- Hit the bulls-eye. You’ll have goals around call volume and quality. Aim high…
- Share your stats. We don’t need to know your shoe size, but we will need you to report on various performance metrics.
- Never stop learning. Participate in team trainings and professional development opportunities in order to become an expert.
- Bachelor’s degree with an Accounting Major or Minor or 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Accounting knowledge is a must. Quick . . . How do you explain debits and credits?
- Availability to work 9am - 6pm and/or 10am - 7pm (M-F), with periodic on-call time.
- Track record in customer service is strongly preferred. Have technical, help-desk, or support experience? Then you’ll be ahead of the pack.
- Ability to manage your time wisely. At Daxko, we believe in working hard and working smart.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills. Do your friends call you the grammar guru?
- Mad skills with the MS Office Suite.
The Daxko Nation includes many distinct brands: Daxko, CSI Spectrum, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities, and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation for providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.