Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist
- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.
Do you thrive on problem solving and reconciliations? Do financial statements excite you? If so, then we may have the right job for you. Daxko is looking for an A/R Specialist that can kick out results with a strong work ethic and a self-managed attitude.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- 3+ years of experience as accounts receivable clerk in a high volume environment
- A love for routine and high attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- 10-key data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiently use Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and ERP accounting software (we use Intacct)
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Daxko Nation includes a family of brands in the health and wellness space - Daxko, Club Automation, CSI Spectrum, Zen Planner, Motionsoft, SugarWOD, UpLaunch, and more. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span over 100 countries, 17,000 facilities, and 25 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.