Front-end Web Developer
- Minneapolis, MN
Come and work for one of the fastest growing startups in the country. We are a venture backed social shopping marketplace with over 2 million registered users and we are the world's most talked about brand in Facebook. Founded in 2009, rapidly growing team of 50+, 2012 revenues of $45+ million, two years profitable.
Currently based in NYC, moving headquarters to Minneapolis in August to be closer to our key partners and Lead Product Managers. Now hiring 8 professionals to join us in our new location in Minneapolis, MN.
You will focus on front-end web development, creating prototypes and optimizing our existing systems. You will work closely with our UX and visual designer to hand over ready-made front end material to our engineering team.
- You have strong understanding of current web standards and multi-browser compatibility.
- You are at your best working closely with UX and Graphic Designers, allowing you to focus on front-end implementation and cross-browser compatibility.
- You are able to create strong, production ready code, yet able to deliver rapid prototyping (not-production-quality) when needed.
- You have 4+ years of experience with HTML, JS, CSS, Ajax.
- Recent experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Responsive Design and PHP.
Professional working experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is an asset.
- Competitive salary + health insurance.
- Great office location with a fun, young and friendly environment.
- All equipment you need to perform your work.
- Career-defining opportunity to play a key part in the development of a product used by millions of people.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your application together with your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org.