- Minneapolis, MN
DealDash started as a risk-free, fair & honest alternative to traditional pay-to-play auction sites and today is one of the leading recreational online-shopping marketplace. Currently moving our US headquarters to Minneapolis, we are venture backed with more than 2 million registered users that complete more than 2.0 million transactions a day, being profitable for two years, 2012 revenues of $45M and with major growth in 2013!
We are seeking a recruitment expert who is experienced with fast-growing environments preferably from the tech industry, to join and lead our recruiting team. You will have a crucial role in shaping the organization by recruiting top-talented stars and continue the growth as we are always hiring!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with internal teams to fulfill recruitment needs.
- Conduct full cycle recruiting for all positions from sourcing to completing offer letters.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Proactive headhunting.
- Maintain, network and develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting with proven strong track record of recruiting performance.
- Hands-on working approach with natural passion for finding talent.
- Great eye for skill and judge of character.
- Experience with international recruiting and cultural differences.
- Flexibility in ambiguous situations and ability to adapt to ever-changing increasing demand.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits:
- Medical insurance + option to upgrade.
- Daily complimentary breakfast (Mon- Fri).
- Complimentary soft drinks / hot beverages throughout the day.
- Two weeks of paid vacation.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Traveling to Finland once a year to meet the entire team.
- Great office location in a young, fun and professional environment. Creative working culture, which acknowledges individuals' achievements.
- Career-defining opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application together with your resume and salary request with the title “Director of Recruiting” to email@example.com.