System Administrator (DevOps)
- Minneapolis, MN
Come and work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the country. We are a venture backed social shopping marketplace with over 2 million registered users and we are the world's most talked about brand in Facebook. Founded in 2009, rapidly growing team of 50+, 2012 revenues of $45+ million, two years profitable.
Now hiring star players join us in our new location in Minneapolis, MN!
You will ensure our production environment (of about 20 servers) runs smoothly and will proactivly find new ways to improve quality and reliability of our services while cutting down unnecessary costs. You have excellent problem solving skills and feel comfortable doing hands-on work.
You will be our primary contact person to our third party providers; hence you need to have excellent communication skills in English and be willing to work extra hours when needed. A small amount of your time will be dedicated for internal infrastructure tasks (Help desk).
Our production environment runs on CentOs Linux, and most critical components are Percona XtraDB Cluster, Couchbase, nginx + php-fpm and haproxy. We require:
- Minimum 3 years of Linux / UNIX administration experience
- Strong knowledge of MySQL cluster
- Strong knowledge of networking and protocols (TCP/IP)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
Experience in RHEL / CentOS; virtualization / cloud services; HAProxy, Nagios, Couchbase, administration; script automation; and/or server monitoring software (Nagios etc.) is an asset.
- Competitive salary + health insurance.
- Great office location with a fun, young and friendly environment.
- Career-defining opportunity to play a key part in the development of a product used by millions of people.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your application together with a cover letter and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org.