- Minneapolis, MN
DealDash started as a risk-free, fair & honest alternative to traditional pay-to-play auction sites and today is one of the leading recreational online-shopping marketplace. Located in the heart of Minneapolis, we are venture backed with more than 2 million registered users that complete more than 2.0 million transactions a day, being profitable for two years, 2012 revenues of $45M and with major growth in 2013!
We are looking for an Office Manager to our recently opened office in Downtown Minneapolis to support its daily operations. You have a crucial role to ensure the office environment is pleasant and well stacked to allow other employees fluent work with no interruptions.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the efficient daily operation of the office (picking up post, coordinating with different suppliers according to office needs as required, placing orders for needed equipment etc.)
- Greet and host office guests.
- Manage food, beverages and office supplies throughout the week.
- Research, recommend, and organize user-testing appointments.
- Coordinate the daily-catered breakfast for the office.
- Organize and prepare meetings.
- Assist in ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Attention to details, strong organizational skills.
- High-level of resourcefulness, confidence, and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner and with the ability to shift priorities simultaneously.
- Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient computer literacy, good research skills.
Please note this is an entry-level position.
- Competitive salary + Full medical insurance coverage.
- Daily complimentary breakfast with hot beverages & soft drinks.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Great office location at the heart of Minneapolis, with a young, fun and professional environment.
- Creative working culture, which acknowledges individuals' achievements.
- Rare Career-defining opportunity.
Please send your application together with your resume and salary request with the title “Office Manager” to email@example.com.