Digital Account Executive
- Chicago, IL
Why Join Us?
The real question is, why aren’t you working at Dedicated Media already?!
How often are you presented with the opportunity to work for a company that provides limitless earning potential and growth while promoting a fun and entertaining work environment? Dedicated Media has been driving success online for our clients for nearly a decade and we want you to join our team as an Account Executive in Chicago, IL.
More information can be found at http://www.dedicatedmedia.com.
You’re a go-getter.
- The kind of person who sets goals and crushes them.
- Someone who doesn’t see obstacles – you see OPPORTUNITIES.
- You’re a team player, but understand that you OWN your business.
- You’ve cut your teeth in the world of online advertising and know that success relies on the effort you put in.
- You thrive in social settings – wall-flowers need not apply.
Digital ad sales is in your DNA…
- You understand the differences between CPA, CPC, and CPM – and you’re hungry to learn more.
- Display, Mobile, Social, Video…they’re not just “terms” – they’re channels with specific strengths and you know how to leverage them for clients.
- Dealing brand-direct or through agencies, you see your target and close.
You value being better than you were the day before.
…and you understand “work hard, play hard”
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships with top agency partners and direct advertisers.
- Sell across a vast array of products and services including CPM/CPC display advertising, performance-based CPA, lead generation, video pre-roll and social media.
- Proactively manage advertiser relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, campaign completion and renewals.
- Responsible for up-sell opportunities, recruiting new business and driving existing revenue.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4+ years experience in digital online media
- Existing rolodex of agency and advertiser relationships a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter, detail oriented, and a team player
- Excellent presentation, phone and written communication skills
- Loves the thrill of leading meetings and addressing groups
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, SalesForce
- Passion and excitement for selling digital advertising!
- A great attitude!
About Dedicated Media and CPADNA:
A leader in online media sales since 2004, Dedicated Media is a customer acquisition platform that operates on every level of the intent funnel. Dedicated combines customized audience modeling with superior data analytics in a brand safe environment - delivering intelligent optimization across multiple channels, including: display, performance, lead generation, social, video, and mobile. Dedicated Media ranks in comScore’s Media Metrix Top 50 U.S. Web properties list and DoubleVerify’s top 10 most compliant networks two years in a row.
Dedicated Media currently has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and New York.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.