- 20 Rue Saint-François, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Just hack it!
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
Help define Deezer’s product vision and roadmap! Part of our Product Design Team, the Product Designer is responsible for elevating the customer’s experience across all platforms and devices.
What you will do :
- Partner with the product and the engineering teams to define problems & goals, create user flows, prototype solutions, and oversee the building process.
- Design high-end flows & interactions across platforms.
- Update and Improve our Design System.
- Be fully part of the Product Design teams by attending weekly meetings, workshops, design critiques, design sprints, lunches and breakfasts.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers, product manager and engineers.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a designer in tech or media companies, design studios or digital agencies.
- You have a strong portfolio (online or PDF) with user-centered work samples that shows your process, skills and your talent for UI.
- You are able to present your work to a broad audience with great communication and documentation skills.
- You are familiar with Design System production and methodology.
- As a plus, you are already familiar with Framer. Otherwise, you are willing to learn it with us.
- You are proficient working in English, Arabic is a plus.
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up philosophy.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups.
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties.
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks.
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football.
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces.
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.