Driver Full-Time Brampton ON
- Brampton, Canada
Deibel Laboratories, a Contract Food Testing laboratory that has been in existence for over 41 years. Along with our Brampton, ON location, there are a total of ten other labs in the US. Please check out our website at www.deibellabs.com.
Our Canada lab is expanding business and we are developing a second route and we need another driver. The driver's schedule is as follows:
Candidate will need to come into the Brampton lab by 6:30AM and drive to Campbellford area to pick up samples by 9:30AM and then return to the lab immediately so the samples can be run same day. This position would be ideal for a candidate that can drive in increment weather especially on the snowy days. This position requires a candidate that has a good attendance.
This position also requires canidate to have an updated passport.
- Candidate must be at the lab promptly at 6:30AM Monday -Friday
- Candidate MUST be responsible for coordinating their own sick days and vacation days in advance with office associate or outside courier
- A good driving record is a must. Must be able to present driving abstract upon interview.
- Candidate must be over 25 years of age to drive the company car
- Candidate must be reliable and dependable
- Candidate must have a "can-do" attitude and be willing to take on additional tasks if needed (filing, office help, etc).
- Candidate must be able to lift 1-2 boxes of samples each day that could weigh up to 20 pounds each and put them into the car. And then lift those same boxes to bring into the lab for testing.
- Must live within 20km of the lab
- MUST have 5 years driving experience.
- Must have updated Passport. Driver will have to drive Company Van to the Deibel in Chicago and "swap" cars for the Company Subaru to drive back up to Brampton to use as Company Car. Candidate must also be responsible for registering car under Canadian license plates.
Please do not miss this opportunity to join our team.
All interested applicants, please *email* resumes and a short cover letter to:
Subject line: Canada Driver
*Please, no recruiters or phone calls