Delio is transforming private markets. Through our technology and expertise, we help the world’s most respected financial institutions to deliver private market transactions to their clients.
Our configurable, white-labelled technology is already being used by more than 90 organisations in 17 countries around the world, including the likes of Barclays, ING, Coutts and UBS. However, we’re only just getting started.
As an award-winning, high growth company, we’ve set ourselves ambitious and challenging targets that build on the rapid progress we’ve made since 2015. To achieve these goals, we work hard, have high expectations and hold each other to account. However, we also support one another and collaborate to ensure that everyone can play a part in our success.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be working with our customers and internal stakeholders - providing the vision and goals for Delio’s products and services in line with the company strategy. You’ll collaborate closely with our clients, the market and the wider business to understand and prioritise roadmap initiatives whilst working alongside the Development Team.
As part of the product team, you’ll collaborate with other product owners to keep dependencies coordinated, visualised and managed. This role will manage the priority of the product backlog, keeping stakeholders involved and informed on progress towards goals, outcomes and objectives.
- Experience of working within an agile environment (and can articulate the benefits of working in such a way)
- Experience within the fintech space
- Ability to lead or facilitate workshops aimed at identifying and prioritising value for our clients
- Experience working with AWS/Azure cloud technologies
- Ability to visualise and communicate the product roadmap
- Minimum of two years of experience as a PO working within an agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with minimal supervision
- A proactive attitude to work with an ability to take initiative and lead from the front
- Can absorb complex information and articulate key messages clearly and professionally
- Able to build internal and external stakeholder relationships quickly and effectively
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively as part of a team but also comfortable working independently
- Experience in working with product-related analytics/attribution
- Finance / Banking or Wealth management market experience
Joining Delio you can expect:
- A salary between £35-£45,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working policy (remote/office/hybrid solutions available when Covid restrictions allow)
- Private medical cover
- Competitive pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A range of great additional benefits being launched this year