Delio is transforming private markets. Through our technology and expertise, we help the world’s most respected financial institutions to deliver private market transactions to their clients.
Our configurable, white-labelled technology is already being used by more than 90 organisations in 17 countries around the world, including the likes of Barclays, ING, Coutts and UBS. However, we’re only just getting started.
As an award-winning, high growth company, we’ve set ourselves ambitious and challenging targets that build on the rapid progress we’ve made since 2015. To achieve these goals, we work hard, have high expectations and hold each other to account. However, we also support one another and collaborate to ensure that everyone can play a part in our success.
We’re on the lookout for an Engineering Manager who can:
- Help develop strong teams – you’ll be involved in recruitment, onboarding and the personal development of engineers.
- Work closely with the CTO and department Heads to write and compile technical documentation, proposals and communications.
- Work closely with our Product Owners and clients to make sure we are developing the correct features to deliver a great product.
- Help manage and plan the incoming work to meet our roadmap and client requirements.
The Engineering Manager will contribute to both the technical and product vision of the business, this ensures the product fits our clients' needs and our long-term vision. You’re unlikely to be particularly hands-on with the code but will have enough technical experience to be able to contribute to and guide technical discussions, bringing the big picture context.
- A passionate for nurturing engineering talent, encouraging their development, and also ensuring everyone is aligned with product delivery objectives.
- Experience working with high performing engineering teams with strict regulatory requirements and a high level of innovation.
- An ability to communicate and manage stakeholders.
- A track record in managing teams building scalable and resilient products.
- A constant need to learn and deepen your expertise or broaden your knowledge.
- A history of engineering or technical expertise to engage with engineers and clients alike.
- Strong written and communication skills
Joining Delio you can expect:
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Hybrid working policy
- Flexible working policy
- Private medical cover
- Competitive pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dedicated training budget for each staff member
- Afternoon per month dedicated to development
- Perks platform with discounts at over 30,000 brands