Enterprise Client Director
Delio is transforming private markets. Through our technology and expertise, we help the world’s most respected financial institutions to deliver private market transactions to their clients.
Our configurable, white-labelled technology is already being used by more than 90 organisations in 17 countries around the world, including the likes of Barclays, ING, Coutts and UBS. However, we’re only just getting started.
As an award-winning, high growth company, we’ve set ourselves ambitious and challenging targets that build on the rapid progress we’ve made since 2015. To achieve these goals, we work hard, have high expectations and hold each other to account. However, we also support one another and collaborate to ensure that everyone can play a part in our success.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our commercial team and focus on our most important enterprise relationships. Our enterprise relationships are at the heart of our growth and this role is all about building relationships and understanding needs. Working closely with lots of complex stakeholders within a bank and within Delio, you will use your relationship building skills to ensure successful outcomes.
- The client director role works closely with a number of large financial institutions (private banks, investments banks, wealth managers, asset managers) to:
- Navigate the organisation and understand potential commercial opportunities for Delio’s award-winning private markets technology
- Understand the needs of the client and work with colleagues to understand how we can best meet their needs;
- Position solutions in a highly commercial (demonstrating tailored ROI) and executable (building client-specific buying roadmaps) manner
- Negotiate complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Work with client solutions and delivery teams to ensure the client is happy with implementations
- Ensure strong client outcomes to retain and grow the relationship
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the organisation
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of the successful scaling of a high growth fintech company and the desire, ambition and proactivity to drive this growth
- Experience in managing enterprise SaaS relationships and closing/retaining business with six and/or seven-figure ARRs.
- Focused on client success and ensuring that you understand clients, position solutions accordingly and have the integrity to see it through that these needs are met
- A demonstrable track record of achieving individual commercial targets in a b2b environment as a Sales Director/Account Executive/Account Manager
- Thrive on hitting and exceeding targets
- A professional individual who is well-presented, an effective communicator (internally and externally) and can co-ordinate multiple stakeholders to drive successful outcomes
- Sociable team player who enjoys building strong relationships with clients, colleagues and partners
- Passionate about the role technology can play in helping businesses achieve their objectives
- Genuine interest in financial services and financial technology trends
- Willing to travel internationally to meet clients when required
- A major foreign language (eg. French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin)
- Experience in a venture-capital-backed company
- Private equity, investment banking or wealth management experience (in house, a consultancy or as a service provider to those industries)
- Strong understanding of the private market software landscape
Joining Delio you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working policy (remote/office/hybrid solutions available when Covid restrictions allow)
- Private medical cover
- Competitive pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A range of great additional benefits being launched this year