Customer Success Manager
Delio is transforming private markets. Through our technology and expertise, we help the world’s most respected financial institutions to deliver private market transactions to their clients.
Our configurable, white-labelled technology is already being used by more than 90 organisations in 17 countries around the world, including the likes of Barclays, ING, Coutts and UBS. However, we’re only just getting started.
As an award-winning, high growth company, we’ve set ourselves ambitious and challenging targets that build on the rapid progress we’ve made since 2015. To achieve these goals, we work hard, have high expectations and hold each other to account. However, we also support one another and collaborate to ensure that everyone can play a part in our success.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our customers as they transition from sales prospects to active users. The Customer Success Manager will work to develop and nurture lasting relationships alongside handling ongoing training and support requirements.
They will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data using this to inform onboarding and retention strategies whilst contributing to the product roadmap. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Minimize customer churn
- Ability to motivate and mentor a small team of junior staff
- Previous experience in a Customer Support or Customer Service role
- Willingness to travel for meetings at our UK office locations
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- Financial services experience or understanding of large financial institutions
- Line management experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Joining Delio you can expect:
- A salary of £26,000
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Hybrid working policy
- Flexible working policy
- Private medical cover
- Competitive workplace pension with 5% employee contributions and 3% employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dedicated training budget for each staff member
- Afternoon per month dedicated to learning and development
- Perks platform with discounts at over 30,000 brands