Software Developer PHP
- 29 Windsor Pl, Cardiff CF10 3BZ, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Delio is transforming private markets. Through our technology and expertise, we help the world’s most respected financial institutions to deliver private market transactions to their clients.
Our configurable, white-labelled technology is already being used by more than 90 organisations in 17 countries around the world, including the likes of Barclays, ING, Coutts and UBS. However, we’re only just getting started.
As an award-winning, high growth company, we’ve set ourselves ambitious and challenging targets that build on the rapid progress we’ve made since 2015. To achieve these goals, we work hard, have high expectations and hold each other to account. However, we also support one another and collaborate to ensure that everyone can play a part in our success.
You will join a 30+ strong engineering team responsible for delivering and maintaining a fast growing micro-service powered application used by enterprise financial institutions.
You will immediately impact important client projects by either contributing directly to the core SAAS product, developing API tooling or developing solutions to meet bespoke enterprise client requirements.
- Maintain our suite of microservices and develop new backend features.
- Own the development of features end-to-end including the scoping, architecture, development and testing.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, QA and other engineers to design solutions around defined requirements.
- Own your product area and document, educate and deliver improvements.
- Make improvements to the developer experience by working with our DX engineer and suggesting code improvements and mentorship.
- 3+ years experience in application development.
- Experience with PHP 8 and Laravel
- Relational databases including MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker.
- Strong experience with modern technology stacks and JSON API standards.
- A proven track record of single-handedly taking ideas from conception to production.
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines and tooling.
- An understanding of Microservices and related architectural concepts
- An understanding of AWS and/or Azure.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Joining Delio you can expect:
- Up to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days off + bank holidays
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Length of service annual leave increases
- A hybrid working environment
- Competitive pension contributions
- Life insurance (3x salary)
- Flexible working
- Private medical cover
- Dedicated training & wellbeing budget for each employee
- Afternoon per month dedicated to development
- Perks platform with discounts at over 30,000 brands