C# .NET Web Developer - Entry Level
- Philadelphia, PA
In a world full of fluorescent lights and cubicles, one company stands out from the rest with its bright red walls and flip-flop friendly office. Let us introduce ourselves.
We're Delphic Sage.
We're located in the Manayunk area of Philadelphia. As a self-described technology-infused digital agency, our services are solely focused on the "cloud". We're not an ad agency, branding firm or even an IT shop, though we do share some similarities to all of them. Because the Internet is all we do, we bring substantial depth that helps us to integrate creative, tools and tactics that find and engage people online. Most of our projects and campaigns involve some combination of interactive strategy, web design, web development, online marketing and analytics skills to provide a one-stop solution.
We are always searching for great talent to join the team.
We have an immediate need for a C# .NET Web Developer - Entry Level.
Looking for an entry level .NET web developer with a background in dynamic web site development. Successful candidates will be team oriented and should have good communication skills for interacting with the internal team and clients.
- Develop web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems
- Database development and maintenance
- Collaboration with IA team on wiring and business logic
- Provide documentation for solutions as required
- Work in a fluid team environment with other developers
- Web services, JSON, SOAP
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Visual Studios 2008/2010
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- LINQ, Entity Framework, MVC
- PHP, Cocoa, Java
- SVN, nAnt, CruiseControl.Net
- CMS experience (Sitecore, Ektron, Umbraco etc.)
- E-commerce experience ( Drupal, NopCommerce etc.)
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience and certification
- 1-2+ years of professional software/web development experience.
- Experience working within a team environment, particularly with digital marketers, designers and information architects
We're anything but typical. Call us quirky, if you will, but we believe in the power of the individual. It's the unique talent each person has that makes us the company we are.
> Boutique in size, global in scope
> Idea-driven and ambitious
> Thought leaders
> Passionate about all things digital
> Intellectually curious
> Music connoisseurs
> Professionals in jeans
> Coffee enthusiasts
> Web junkies
> Hard working problem solvers
> Creative idea makers
We may be boutique in size, but our benefits aren't!
> Fully paid health-care for employees
> Flexible spending account, including health & childcare expenses
> Paid time off for vacation and holidays
> AD&D and life insurance
> Profit sharing
We're looking for the odd man out, color in a sea of grey. You get the picture. If you bring something new to the table, we're interested. So, show us what you got.