- Modesto, CA
DeltaTRAK®, Inc., is a leading innovator of cold chain management and temperature monitoring solutions. Our product line includes a wide range of temperature and humidity data loggers and wireless systems. We also develop and manufacture high quality portable test instruments that monitor / record temperature and humidity. Our comprehensive cold chain management systems also include professional digital probe and infrared thermometers.
The QA Analyst provides assistance with the development and ongoing improvement of internal Quality Metrics Program (QMP) , coordinates with contributing departments to ensure timely, accurate, and complete reporting for all QMP elements, collects and analyzes data derived from the product evaluation testing and publishes statistical reports to management under the direction of the QA Manager.
The QA Analyst leads the internal audit program and team, collects, analyzes and reports on internal audit results, provides feedback to management on the performance of the Quality Management System and makes recommendatations regarding system and process improvement opportuntities.
- 3-5 years of electronics manafacturing industry experience in a technical or analytical role
- Strong knowledge of ISO9000 Quality Management System requirements
- Strong organization skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, with a strong analytical acumen
- Strong written and communication skills with emphasis in analytical report generation
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification and ISO9000 Internal Auditor Certification preferred
DeltaTRAK, Inc. offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including medical, dental, vision and 401K), and personal time off (PTO). For immediate consideration please send your resume and salary history. Please visit our website at [please apply online] for more information on our products and services.