- Plano, TX
DSG delivers cloud accelerated business solutions based on leading ERP and CRM applications NetSuite and Salesforce™. With our deep business and technology expertise and the experience gained in hundreds of successful projects, DSG is acknowledged as one of the leading cloud business solutions providers by our major business partner, NetSuite, and by cloud media and analysts such as IDC and CRN. Since 2005, hundreds of companies from startups to the Fortune 500 have worked with DSG and our proven Realize, Optimize and Revitalize methodologies to implement tailored NetSuite and Salesforce™ solutions that, from day one, deliver value, insight and business acceleration.
This software architect position is hands-on design,develop,implement and sustain customizations & integrations to Salesforce.com, Netsuite and other cloud based applications. The person should be able to work independently and will be responsible for :
* Complete development lifecycle for projects and production support.
* Interpret complex business requirements and providing design/solution options.
* Provide accurate time estimates to complete customizations, integrations and data conversions.
* Mentor development resources by overseeing their work, providing feedback and involving them in learning opportunities.
* Acts as Technology Account Manager on assigned accounts with direct interface for technology solutions for the account, understands history of the account & overall priorities, set work schedule and co-ordinate with account manager, escalates to practice manager for guidance as required for complex projects or initiatives.
* Maintaining and enhancing development practices including source code control, development tools and quality control methodology.
* Stay current with vendor releases, technology trends & industry best practices, and proactively shares knowledge with technology team.
* Must have experience developing web applications using Java/JSP or PHP or ASP/.Net
* Must have HTML and Java Script experience
* Hands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (UDDI,SOAP,WSDL) is required.
* Must have technical background, hands on experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns.
* Must have 5+ years of experience with application integration layer and customization environment in one or more major ERP or CRM applications like SAP, Oracle, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Peoplesoft, Netsuite.
* In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com, Netsuite or other cloud based applications development platform is preferred.
* Strong communication skills and implementation experience. Well-rounded senior developer who understands functional requirements and is able to deliver technical results.
* Ideal candidate will be located in the Dallas or San Francisco bay area and must be able to telecommute from their own home office.