Job Purpose: Manages the successful implementation of NetSuitecentric, integrated ERP and/or CRM solutions. The role uses strong project
management skills, detailed industry knowledge of best practices, and a
formal understanding of the applications as they pertain to the customer’s
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
As a solutions architect:
• Coordinates and participates in customer Discovery, including business
process re-engineering as needed.
• Coordinates iterative customer-facing configuration and training sessions
across the full suite of NetSuite/SFDC functionality.
• Coordinates all customer and DSG activity across multi-track projects that
may include both domestic and international stake-holders.
• Maintains knowledge of NetSuite/SFDC functional footprint and DSG
custom solutions that extend native NetSuite/SFDC functionality.
• Adheres to and provides recommended enhancements to DSG
methodology and internal processes.
• Helps to document best practices in developing and deploying DSG
• Assists in pre-sales activities as needed.
As a project manager:
• Performs Project Management responsibilities on select engagements.
o Delegate appropriate tasks and provide mentorship to Solutions
o Responsible for overall project satisfaction of customer and for
meeting or exceeding minimum project profitability targets.
o Monitors and regularly communicates to key customer
and internal stakeholders the time, scope and budget of
engagements under management.
o Acts as point of escalation for customer project sponsors.
o Utilizes DSG delivery methodology and toolset and provides
recommendations to promote continuous improvement
• Ensures smooth transition to the post-production support team.
• Builds and maintains confidence of colleagues and customers