Senior Project Manager/Solutions Architect
- Campbell, CA
DSG delivers cloud accelerated business solutions based on leading ERP and CRM applications NetSuite and Salesforce™. With our deep business and technology expertise and the experience gained in hundreds of successful projects, DSG is acknowledged as one of the leading cloud business solutions providers by our major business partner, NetSuite, and by cloud media and analysts such as IDC and CRN. Since 2005, hundreds of companies from startups to the Fortune 500 have worked with DSG and our proven Realize, Optimize and Revitalize methodologies to implement tailored NetSuite and Salesforce™ solutions that, from day one, deliver value, insight and business acceleration.
Job Purpose: Manages the successful implementation of NetSuitecentric, integrated ERP and/or CRM solutions. The role uses strong project
management skills, detailed industry knowledge of best practices, and a
formal understanding of the applications as they pertain to the customer’s
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
As a solutions architect:
• Coordinates and participates in customer Discovery, including business
process re-engineering as needed.
• Coordinates iterative customer-facing configuration and training sessions
across the full suite of NetSuite/SFDC functionality.
• Coordinates all customer and DSG activity across multi-track projects that
may include both domestic and international stake-holders.
• Maintains knowledge of NetSuite/SFDC functional footprint and DSG
custom solutions that extend native NetSuite/SFDC functionality.
• Adheres to and provides recommended enhancements to DSG
methodology and internal processes.
• Helps to document best practices in developing and deploying DSG
• Assists in pre-sales activities as needed.
As a project manager:
• Performs Project Management responsibilities on select engagements.
o Delegate appropriate tasks and provide mentorship to Solutions
o Responsible for overall project satisfaction of customer and for
meeting or exceeding minimum project profitability targets.
o Monitors and regularly communicates to key customer
and internal stakeholders the time, scope and budget of
engagements under management.
o Acts as point of escalation for customer project sponsors.
o Utilizes DSG delivery methodology and toolset and provides
recommendations to promote continuous improvement
• Ensures smooth transition to the post-production support team.
• Builds and maintains confidence of colleagues and customers
• 10+ years in ERP and/or CRM consulting
• Managed projects > 500k in service revenue
• Managed projects that include domestic and international stakeholders
• Clear track record of customer success in high tech, consumer
products and/or services enterprises
• Self-motivated with ability to work virtually and remotely
• NetSuite experience as a consultant or end-user a significant plus
• Travel required - 10 – 20%