Sr Solutions Architect - NetSuite
- Campbell, CA
DSG delivers cloud accelerated business solutions based on leading ERP and CRM applications NetSuite and Salesforce™. With our deep business and technology expertise and the experience gained in hundreds of successful projects, DSG is acknowledged as one of the leading cloud business solutions providers by our major business partner, NetSuite, and by cloud media and analysts such as IDC and CRN. Since 2005, hundreds of companies from startups to the Fortune 500 have worked with DSG and our proven Realize, Optimize and Revitalize methodologies to implement tailored NetSuite and Salesforce™ solutions that, from day one, deliver value, insight and business acceleration.
Job Purpose: Facilitates the implementation and optimization of process
and systems infrastructure for DSG’s clients. The role uses strong project
management skills, detailed industry knowledge of best practices, and a
formal understanding of the applications as they pertain to the customer’s
Senior Solutions Architect Performance Responsibilities:
As a solutions architect:
• Leads customer Discovery, including business processes re-engineered as
• Translates customer requirements into sound NetSuite architecture.
• Leads iterative customer-facing configuration and training sessions across
the full suite of NetSuite functionality.
• Operates as translator between customer and the DSG development team
to ensure customizations meet or exceed business expectations.
• Maintains current detailed knowledge of NetSuite functional footprint and DSG custom solutions that extend native NetSuite functionality.
• Leads internal knowledge sharing sessions to promote cross education.
• Documents functional specifications for solution customizations for use by DSG Development team.
• Adheres to and provides recommended enhancements to DSG methodology and internal processes.
• Helps to document best practices in developing and deploying DSG solutions.
• Assists in pre-sales activities as needed.
• Mentorship of new solution architects.
As a project manager:
• Ensures smooth transition to the post-production support team.
• Builds and maintains confidence of colleagues and customers throughout engagements.
• Performs Project Management responsibilities on select engagements.
o Delegate appropriate tasks and provide mentorship to Solutions Architects.
o Responsible for overall project satisfaction of customer and for meeting or exceeding minimum project profitability targets.
o Monitors and regularly communicates to key stakeholders the time, scope and budget of engagements under management.
o Acts as point of escalation for customer project sponsors.
• 10+ years in ERP consulting in the Small and Medium Business market.
• Clear track record of customer success in high tech, consumer products and/or services enterprises
• Self-motivated with ability to work virtually and remotely
• NetSuite experience as a consultant or end-user a significant plus
• Travel required - 10 – 20%