DB2 Database Administrator
- Albany, NY
DEREX Technologies Inc., a total IT solutions and services firm, supporting its esteemed clients across North America. Established in 1996 and located in Harrison NJ Derex provides a multi-faceted portfolio of products and services to its clients, including complete IT solutions.
- Design and maintain data elements and the database(s) for all components
- Coordinate data between the State and the HUB
- Monitor database performance and perform database reorganization as needed.
- Develop database utilities and automated reporting
- Analyze, consolidate and tune database for optimal efficiency
- Oversee backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover
- At least five (5) years experience as a Data Administrator with the proposed RDMS (DB2 LUW).
- At least three (3) years experience as a Data Administrator in an Insurance System or large-scale integrated healthcare claims processing system in the proposed database software
- At least three (3) years experience with an insurance systems data model.
- At least three (3) years experience with the proposed data modeling COTS product