- New York, NY
DEREX Technologies Inc., a total IT solutions and services firm, supporting its esteemed clients across North America. Established in 1996 and located in Harrison NJ Derex provides a multi-faceted portfolio of products and services to its clients, including complete IT solutions.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Work closely under the direction of the Project Manager and Technology manager with stakeholders and other agencies including managers, line employees, and IT staff.
- Responsible for designing and maintain ETL code using Informatica
- Work with the Team Lead to ensure that the right solution is put in place as per design
- Should be able to understand and follow the technical design documents and update them, if needed, during the development phase.
- Execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Modify existing programs to confirm to system changes or to make improvements in the existing program.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing changes and corrections.
- At least 4 years of overall development experience
- Must have 3+ years of ETL experience and Business Intelligence experience.
- Must have Informatica PowerCenter development experience
- Must have Informatica B2B Data Transformation development experience
- Ability to Design, Develop and Deploy the ETL processes and performance tune ETL programs/scripts
- Strong knowledge of XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT/XPath and BI and Data Warehousing concepts
- Strong experience in Oracle, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE (including EJB, JSP, JDBC), Websphere MQ
- Unix shell scripting
- Experience developing, deploying and implementing on NT and UNIX environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources; Must be able to take strategic direction from executive management and participate in strategic planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project;
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
- Must be able to provide documentation on their work.
DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE : -
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent experience is desired;
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE is a plus
Experienced with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies; Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards;
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.