- New York, NY
DEREX Technologies Inc., a total IT solutions and services firm, supporting its esteemed clients across North America. Established in 1996 and located in Harrison NJ Derex provides a multi-faceted portfolio of products and services to its clients, including complete IT solutions.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Responsible for architecting, building and maintaining the infrastructure (operating system, software) for the Case Management System. The case management system is hosted on Microsoft Azure and will use Microsoft Dynamics 2011, MS SharePoint 2011, and Scribe Online (for integration).
- There will be 4 different environments to support (Dev, QA, Pre production and production). Will be working closely with Microsoft and the Client infrastructure, and IT Security team to make sure the infrastructure is highly available and secure.
- Will help support the system and carry out day to day administrative tasks related to the system
- Will perform administrative tasks related to Active Directory, Windows Server, IIS, MS Dynamics, MS SharePoint and Scribe.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 years of work experience administering Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Servers along with active directory.
- At least 4 years of experience in operations, administration and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Dynamics 4.0/2011, Microsoft SharePoint 2007,2010, 2013.
- At least 2 years of experience in architecting, building and maintaining systems on Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize, track and execute on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.