Procurement Technician (#201)
- Bethesda, MD
Design To Delivery Inc (D2DInc) is a minority-owned, woman-owned, 8(a) certified small business. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, D2DInc is a consulting firm that specializes in helping organizations navigate the government procurement process.
Our experience covers both civilian and defense agencies and a myriad of industries. Our expertise includes strategic planning, business development/marketing, proposal development/management, pricing, contract administration, recruiting, and marketing communications.
For more information on our company, visit our website: www.d2dinc.com.
D2DInc is looking for a Procurement Tech to support a government customer. The Procurement Tech must have experience or working knowledge of defense database related systems, experience analyzing, collecting and reporting business operations (such as financial or procurement) data and metrics, and experience with compliance evaluations and assisting in audit preparations. Additionally, the Procurement Tech must have experience working with Microsoft Office Programs such as Sharepoint, Excel and Powerpoint.
The Procurement Tech will assist in carrying out the following duties:
- Assists with document control to facilitate the electronic and/or paper copy receipt, handling and filing of monthly reconciliation packages.
- Completes monthly package audits of purchase card packages submitted by purchase card program participants using an Internal Operation Procedure.
- Inputs discrepancies from audited packages into automated databases.
- Updates, tracks and follows-up with purchase card program participants on completing upcoming and current training requirements. Inputs training dates into customer database and collects/files certificates in appropriate participant’s file.
- Assists office with preparing materials for training classes.
- Tracks and inputs Contract Award and Delivery Data by reviewing reports on contract awards for supplies and obtaining delivery dates from contract award documents.
- Pulls reports from database to provide updates on program status and recommends areas that need more emphasis.
- Provides training to users who need assistance with data input and system.
- Updates status reports on due and overdue reports using CPARS, Microsoft Excel, and feedback from COR Coordinator.
- Maintains databases and excel spreadsheets on active contracts and associated CORs (including tracking of appointment letters, PCO assessments, and training requirements).
- Maintains databases and spreadsheets on contract closeout and records management inventories.
- Runs reports from e-business systems including Contract Management Tracking System (CMTS), enterprise e-Cost Reporting and Financial Tracking system (e-RAFT), Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG), and compiles data in format required for use in departmental briefings and data calls.
- Processes contractor reports for enterprise e-CRAFT and troubleshoots vendor issues with report formatting.
- Compiles spreadsheets for acquisition forecasting and ensures proper formating and entries are input in accordance with system and process desk guides.
- Prepares and analyzes information and metrics for data calls and reports in support of the acquisition programs.
- Updates and posts associated documents, reports, spreadsheets on customer SharePoint sites.
Current Secret Clearance or higher required. High School Diploma required. Must have experience working with Microsoft Office Programs including Sharepoint, Excel, and Powerpoint. Must have experience or working knowledge of defense database related systems or similar; experience analyzing, collecting and reporting business operations (such as financial or procurement) data and metrics; and experience with compliance evaluations and assisting in audit preparations. Experience working with the Navy a plus.
Please include a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in your online application. Relocation expenses will not be paid. Please no phone calls. We are an EEO/AA employer. Principals only.