Spanish/English Bilingual Contact Center Specialist
- 1225 Broken Sound Pkwy NW, Plymouth, MI
Destination Rewards, a Division of Deluxe Financial Services, LLC, is the industry's most innovative provider of loyalty, incentive and engagement solutions. Since the company’s inception in 2001, our goal has always been to drive client results at a fraction of the cost of traditional loyalty and incentive programs. We offer superior technology on a completely customizable platform that includes a robust array of travel, merchandise, gift cards, premium local coupons, daily deals, auctions, sweepstakes, games and more.
At Destination Rewards, we foster a fun and creative atmosphere for our team of employees, whose innovation and creativity keep our business moving forward. Please consider submitting your resume if you are interested in joining our team and enjoying a career that is truly rewarding.
Due to rapid growth of our company Destination Rewards is seeking to hire a Contact Center Specialist who will be responsible for providing support for our client’s customers by addressing and resolving their issues. They respond to inbound calls and emails. The ideal candidate will be: dedicated, high energy, self-directing and a highly motivated individual with proven customer service skills and excellent communication skills. The daily shifts vary between 9:00am-9:00pm Monday through Friday and 10:00am-3:00pm on Saturday and Sundays. Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Answer inbound calls
- Initiate outbound calls
- Research and resolve customer service problems/issues
- Escalate problems/situations to appropriate department
- Explain the Rewards program to the customer
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Respond to customer/client/supplier emails
- Quality Control web sites and report problems to IT
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Maintain expertise level of knowledge for all programs
- Work closely with other departments within the organization
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Internet Proficiency
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Typing and data entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organizational skills
- Bi-lingual (English plus Spanish)
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. Salary history is required to be considered for the position. References will be checked.
Please forward your resumes to email@example.com