Associate Program Manager -Marketing - Daily Deals
- Suite A
Destination Rewards is the industry's most innovative provider of loyalty, incentive and engagement solutions. Since inception in 2001, our goal has always been to drive client results at a fraction of the cost of traditional loyalty and incentive programs. We offer superior technology on a completely customizable platform that includes a robust array of travel, merchandise, gift cards, premium local coupons, daily deals, auctions, sweepstakes, games and more.
At Destination Rewards, the innovation and creativity of our employees keeps our business moving forward. We offer our employees, health, dental, vision, wellness, paid time off, tuition and professional development reimbursement, but most of all we foster a fun and creative atmosphere. If you are interested in a rewarding career, please submit your resume.
Destination Rewards is seeking to hire a Daily Deals/ Merchandising Program Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the Daily Deal merchandising process, including strategy, management and execution of the Daily Deals merchandise by client, inventory and budget management, sales and trend analysis and reporting. The ideal candidate will have Excel experience, creativity, analytic skills and strong attention to detail, plus Retail Merchandising or Merchandise Buying experience.
- Strategy and product selection for client Daily Deal promotions
- Creating schedule of products and pricing by client within budgets
- Management of budget and inventory with exit strategy for merchandise liquidation
- Recommendations of Daily Deals product for promotions on client marketing initiatives
- Create, analyze and summarize client monthly reporting
- Involvement in Daily Deal enhancement projects
- Data entry
- Site Review and updates
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Business, Merchandising or Marketing preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-client planning and analysis experience
- Strong accuracy in data entry
- Ability to interface with various departments and working in cross-team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Easily adaptable to changing priorities
- E-commerce experience is a plus
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. Salary history and requirements are required to be considered for the position. References will be checked.
Please forward your resumes to email@example.com