EMail Campaign Specialist
- Suite A
Destination Rewards is the industry's most innovative provider of loyalty, incentive and engagement solutions. Since inception in 2001, our goal has always been to drive client results at a fraction of the cost of traditional loyalty and incentive programs. We offer superior technology on a completely customizable platform that includes a robust array of travel, merchandise, gift cards, premium local coupons, daily deals, auctions, sweepstakes, games and more.
At Destination Rewards, the innovation and creativity of our employees keeps our business moving forward. We offer our employees, health, dental, vision, wellness, paid time off, tuition and professional development reimbursement, but most of all we foster a fun and creative atmosphere If you are interested in a rewarding career, please submit your resume
The Email Campaign Specialist will be responsible for creating html emails and managing our email marketing campaigns through the use of our enterprise level email marketing service. The ideal candidate will be able to build, test, and schedule email campaigns.
• Work with raw PSDs and create HTML
• Troubleshoot HTML rendering issues across a wide range of popular email clients
• Setup of email marketing materials with Email Service Provider
• QA and Test all out going emails to ensure accuracy
• Work with Email team and email vendor to ensure seamless implementation of new feature developments, program enhancements and initiatives.
• Other ad hoc projects as necessary
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential
• Strong knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and MS Excel
• Knowledge of HTML email development (Tables and inline css)
• Basic understanding of sql
• Excellent time-management skills, organization and project management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• Have an understanding of basic marketing principals and email best practice policies
Additional skills that would be a plus:
• Experience working with a email service provider (Exact Target, Silverpop, Storm Post, Campaign Monitor etc. )
• Analytical skills – Ability to review reports and help improve email campaign performance
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. Salary history is required to be considered for the position. References will be checked.
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org