Front End Developer
- Suite A
Destination Rewards is an innovative rewards provider that supplies Fortune 100 and other companies with loyalty, incentive and engagement solutions. Since inception in 2001, our goal has always been to drive client results at a fraction of the cost of traditional rewards programs. We offer superior technology on a completely customizable platform that includes a robust array of travel, merchandise, gift cards, premium local coupons, daily deals, auctions, sweepstakes, games and more.
At Destination Rewards, the innovation and creativity of our employees keeps our business moving forward. We offer our employees health, dental and vision insurance, along with a wellness program, tuition and professional development reimbursement, and a generous paid time off policy. Most of all, we strive to foster a fun and creative atmosphere where our employees can thrive. If you are interested in a rewarding career, please submit your resume.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to help build and maintain our mobile site platform. You will work directly with project owners and fellow web developers. The ideal candidate will share our passion for building fun and usable mobile web experiences.
- “Code friendly” and have solid experience using current UI technologies to develop mobile websites
- Possess excellent problem solving and debugging skills to rapidly identify and fix defects
- Are willing to actively participate in design discussions, code reviews and code analysis
- Can identify, implement and manage code libraries that minimize repetitive code and improve application design
- Use code optimization techniques to improve robustness and performance of software solutions
- Work effectively and function as a team member, with project managers as required
- Support junior developers and share ideas with other team members
- Embrace Agile and Scrum development practices
- Researching and prototyping new/fresh user experiences
- Experience developing web based mobile solutions
- Experience using standard Java IDEs, SVN
- Ability to create dynamic web pages from Photoshop mockups
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Hands on experience with Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL/Tag Libraries, Eclipse, SQL
- You have familiarity revision control systems (CVS or Subversion/SVN)
- Experience with agile development practices (Scrum or similar)
- Excellent collaboration skills and an involved team member
- Read up on and experiment with new technologies.
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. Salary history is required to be considered for the position. References will be checked.
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org