CSS Web Developer
- Plymouth Township, MI
Destination Rewards is an innovative rewards provider that supplies Fortune 100 and other companies with loyalty, incentive and engagement solutions. Since inception in 2001, our goal has always been to drive client results at a fraction of the cost of traditional rewards programs. We offer superior technology on a completely customizable platform that includes a robust array of travel, merchandise, gift cards, premium local coupons, daily deals, auctions, sweepstakes, games and more.
At Destination Rewards, the innovation and creativity of our employees keeps our business moving forward. We offer our employees health, dental and vision insurance, along with a wellness program, tuition and professional development reimbursement, and a generous paid time off policy. Most of all, we strive to foster a fun and creative atmosphere where our employees can thrive. If you are interested in a rewarding career, please submit your resume.
Due to the continued growth of Destination Rewards we are looking for Front-End Web Developers. You’ll need to have a clear understanding of how end-users will work with our templates, and code for maximum functionality and ease of use. You will work directly with, fellow Front-End and Back-End Developers to define development goals, the look and feel, and functionality. The ideal candidate will share our passion for building fun and usable web experiences.
- Building templates/themes for our eCommerce platform
- Coordinating with fellow Front-End and Back-End Developers to incorporate back-end dynamic code
- Be a voice of the user, always advocating for the best user experience while understanding the business process
- Researching and prototyping brand new/fresh ways of solving browser issues, usability problems and providing the best e-commerce experience for end users
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Ability to convert Photoshop mockups into web pages
Skills Which Will Set You Apart:
- You know JAVA/ JSP
- You have familiarity with: CVS and/or SVN
- You have desire to build compelling and intuitive web interfaces for streaming video, graphing and metrics
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. Salary history is required to be considered for the position. References will be checked.
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org