Data Service Specialist
- Plymouth, MI
Destination Rewards is the industry's most innovative provider of loyalty, incentive and engagement solutions. Since inception in 2001, our goal has always been to drive client results at a fraction of the cost of traditional loyalty and incentive programs. We offer superior technology on a completely customizable platform that includes a robust array of travel, merchandise, gift cards, premium local coupons, daily deals, auctions, sweepstakes, games and more.
At Destination Rewards, the innovation and creativity of our employees keeps our business moving forward. We offer our employees, health, dental, vision, wellness, paid time off, tuition and professional development reimbursement, but most of all we foster a fun and creative atmosphere. If you are interested in a rewarding career, please submit your resume.
The position of Data Services Specialist includes performing data services on a scheduled and ad hoc basis with a high level of accuracy and consistency. The data entry assignments have daily quotas and include but are not limited to:
- Searching for prices on merchandise and travel via internet and logging results
- Adding new products and services to our core database
- Auditing and editing data sets
- Analyzing reports, and taking appropriate action based on data
Position relies on experience, good judgment and the ability to accomplish goals.
The hourly rate of pay is $10.00 with an option for quarterly incentives.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in general data entry and administrative duties
- Organized and Detail oriented
- Strong Internet and Microsoft Excel Skills
- Great Data Entry Skills are a must
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Time Management Skills
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. Salary history is required to be considered for the position. References will be checked.
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org