- 2955 Inca St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Denver-based Dev IQ is a full-service custom software development and delivery studio
Dev IQ specializes in IoT, UX/UI design, mobile, and cloud-native web applications that scale to millions of users. Our proprietary development methodology and technology accelerator frameworks enable our clients to launch differentiated, cost-effective enterprise solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value. We have developed an in-house Empathic Design and User Experience (UX) practice and are strong advocates of Design Thinking principles. Additionally, we are well-positioned with leading Cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, ClearDATA, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
Dev IQ’s executive leaders have delivered groundbreaking solutions to millions of users for over 25 years. Our expert engineering teams deliver great software that allows clients to transform their business and LEVEL UP.
We have a long-standing reputation of creating great partnerships with our Clients, doing what we say we will do, and building a Team that values Trust, Communication, Integrity, Team Work, and respects individual Work-Life Balance.
Are you passionate about building and maintaining highly efficient and automated client software and Cloud operating environments, as an integral member of a development team? Do you own the product and it’s full operation and enable developers, QA and product managers to maintain a high level of productivity through highly intuitive interfaces to Cloud infrastructures? Do you look forward to identifying possible events that could impact operations and automating them before they become an issue? Are you highly organized and insist on implementing self documenting and self healing infrastructures? Do you enjoy maintaining your technical edge, evaluating new software stacks, and finding and fixing operational gaps in applications, operating systems, Cloud infrastructure, databases and deployment processes?
If so, then you are the candidate we are looking for.
- In-depth understanding of DevOps philosophies, practices, and tools.
- Passion for automation and ability to identify business values that can be derived from it.
- Development experience with web applications and APIs in a production environment.
- Hands-on experience deploying to the public Cloud, AWS/Azure/GCP and clear understanding of when to leverage PaaS, IaaS and FaaS.
- Very comfortable administering both Linux and Windows Operating Systems (minimum 4 years experience with both required).
- Strong experience implementing efficient, secure SDLC processes and standards.
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment.
- Agile process knowledge and passion.
- Quick learner, independent worker.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Highly organized.
- Ability to help Dev IQ establish standards and best practices for DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering
Real-world experience with a wide selection of tools, technologies and standards listed below is highly desired. Desire to research, identify and select the best tools is required.
- MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB, Big Query, MongoDB, S3
- Nginx, tomcat, IIS, AWS/Azure/GCP Web App technologies.
- Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab (and integrations with other tools, including Slack and CI/CD)
- Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, Travis, Circle CI, AWS CodeBuild
- Vagrant, Packer, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- AWS/Azure/GCP APIs and command line tools
- Vault, AWS Secrets Manager, AWS KMS, Azure Key Vault...etc.
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
- CloudWatch/CloudTrail, Stackdriver, ELK Stack, Splunk, Grafana, DataDog, Azure Monitor
Extra credit, strong in two of these areas:
- Static and Dynamic code analysis tools (understanding of how to identify and mitigate OWASP vulnerabilities)
- Understanding of HIPAA/PCI or other regulatory requirements and how to integrate them into the SDLC.
- Automated Infrastructure (Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, Google Cloud Deployment Manager)
- Deep repository integration (Bitbucket)
- DevSecOps experience would be a huge plus
If you are creative, independent, and want to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies, Dev IQ is where you want to land.
- Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado (LoDo)
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Dynamic yet relaxed work atmosphere.
- Multidisciplinary team.