Part Time Receptionist
- Rochester, NY
The DiMarco Group is a full-service development company that applies design and building concepts to meet 21st century building needs. Our specialty is the acquisition, planning, construction and management of commercial and residential properties. The DiMarco Group family of companies also includes DiMarco Constructors, Baldwin Real-Estate, J DiMarco Builders and ADMAR Supply Company.
We currently have an opportunity for a Part Time Receptionist, at our Corporate headquarters in Henrietta, NY. The Part Time Receptionist is responsible for operating a multi-line telephone system to answer and direct calls, as well as greeting visitors, clients, vendors, etc.
- Answer questions about the organization
- Provide callers with address, directions, and other information
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine the nature of their business, and announce visitors to company personnel
- Receive incoming packages & parcels
- Receive, sort and route mail, including FedEx and UPS packages
- Manage primary fax machine, assist users with sending faxes, and retrieve and route incoming faxes
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday, 12:00 pm to 5:00pm; should also have the flexibility to pick up additional hours when needed, to cover for vacations and absences
- Experience operating a high volume, multi-line switchboardPrior experience working in a customer-facing, front desk role is strongly desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using postal equipment and online systems for FedEx and UPS
WHY WORK FOR DIMARCO?
Because we are part of a larger family of companies, we can put significant resources to work for our clients. Every day, DiMarco people demonstrate why we are leaders in our field with superior planning, competitive pricing and outstanding customer service. Our visionary approach to development includes deployment of the best people, practices and technologies. In addition we use a partnership approach to project management, which results in work that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of those we serve.