Digital Marketing Analyst - SEO / SEM/ PPC Expert
- Noida, India
DigiGrapes Technologies (www.digigrapes.com) is a high technology consulting, SW innovation and Digital Marketing company with focus on startup products & services. Committed to Customers' Delight through Innovation and Optimization, We don’t just build software, We engineer solutions that make a difference in people’s lives while accomplishing fundamental business goals.
Founded in 2009 and highly profitable from the very start, DigiGrapes is an acclaimed player for new age agile product engineering and maximum value proposition. Its visionary team of seasoned technocrats with in depth experience in technology and business domains, is setting the course for explosive growth with a global footprint. Headquartered in Noida (Delhi NCR), we are serving through our global liaison channels in USA, UK and Australia.
Imagine a Career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation!
DigiGrapes is seeking talented Digital Marketing Analysts with expertise in Online Marketing tools & technologies.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Tracking, reporting and analyzing paid search engine and social media campaigns
• Search Engine Marketing (cost per click/cpc), Display Media, Social Networks and leveraging Analytics.
• Responsible for the management of the clients CPC campaigns. (Adwords, Bing, 2nd tier engines, vertical portals or channels, etc.)
• Keyword research, developing ad copy, engine selection & budget allocation, landing page selection, CPC and bid management & overall account strategy.
• Report internally to the digital marketing head on performance, results and campaign challenges, along with new ideas
• Create associated keyword expansion roadmap, working with content team to develop relevant ads.
• Managing SEM budgets and Daily/Weekly/Monthly Activities.
• Develop, implement and maintain paid search strategies and recommendations.
• Deploying SEM best practices across accounts, campaigns, and devices
• Work towards improving the SEO of the website by working on the
We are looking for Graduates with Postgraduate diploma in Marketing with 0-2 yrs experience in Search engine marketing and/or Search engine optimization
- Experience managing paid search programs for well-established Media Agencies / Online or Dotcom companies.
- Ability to analyze data through web analytics and expert knowledge on Google Analytics and Google Adwords..
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task successfully a must.
- Analytical thinker -- able to come up with solutions -- Problem solver.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.