- Jacksonville, FL
Digital Risk is a the largest outsourcing provider to the mortgage banking industry. Focusing on Making Mortgages Safe by using advanced risk analytics the company that is focused on restoring stability to the mortgage industry. Being the leader in end to end mortgage fulfillment, quality control, valuations and due diligence can only be accomplished with a commitment to provide the highest level of care for our most valuable asset, our people. Connecting and growing our team members rests on three pillars:
- Designing a supportive, winning team culture that provides stability and financially rewards strong performance
- Providing opportunities for personal and professional development
- Committing to innovation and technology in order to remain an essential service provider for the industries we support
So whether you are looking for personal career advancement or to be the best at what you to, you will find a home at Digital Risk.
This job will involve data analysis, data consolidation, layout, design and technical report development using various types of output that include but not limited to; Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS). A successful BI Reporting Analyst II at Digital Risk is not solely a report designer/developer, but a technically capable report designer with a strong understanding of the business needs that drive our reporting requirements and the ability to organize and categorize disparate information data sets into meaningful management views. Data analysis, reporting presentation and operational implementation experience within the mortgage environment is preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop, test, train, and rollout reporting in various formats with minimal to no intervention of data
- Work directly with business partners in defining reporting requirements
- Deliver reporting solutions for special projects and ad-hoc requests to internal business partners
- Proven ability to identify and troubleshoot data quality issues, and recognize incongruent data prior to report publication
- Insure data quality through development and testing best practice.
- Initiate resolution to incidents and follow-up to ensure completion of tasks needed to resolve problems
- Assist in identifying solutions to request or problems
- Translate concepts into practice-use creativity and past experience to apply solutions to current situation
- Assist in assessing and interpreting customer needs and requirements
- Continue to find new and exciting ways to present information such that it can be acted upon within the operational teams
- Provide explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Be proficient in reviewing existing reports and able to trouble-shoot issues preventing data assimilation or aggregation in the correct fashion
- Have above average organizational skills to ensure all deadlines are met for all the business leaders in the LOB
- 2-4 years of reporting and analytic experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience with SAS
- Proficiency with MS Excel (PowerPivot, Pivot tables, macros, VBA, Formulas) and MS Access (tables, queries, macros)
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills paired with strong attention to detail
- Self-learner with a high degree of professionalism
- Strong time management skills, ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to logically analyze technical processes
- Demonstrated successes within a project based work environment, agility preferred
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability and desire to learn new report display technologies
Digital Risk is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization