Enterprise Data Engineer
- Lansing, MI
Digital Technology Solutions LLC (DTS) is a growing Information Technology services provider to Fortune 500 companies. DTS is a Michigan Minority Business Development Council (MMBDC) certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). DTS is recently certified as 8(a) Program Participant and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the US Small Business Administration (SBA). DTS is headquartered in Detroit, MI with operating location in Beavercreek, OH . DTS won “2007 Best Small Business” award for Region-9 by Michigan Small Business Technology Development Center (Mi-SBTDC) and SBA.
DTS specializes in architecting IT enabled business solutions to enhance our customer business processes, reduce costs and gain competitive position. DTS provides Program / Project Management, IT Staffing, and Application Development services. DTS has significant expertise in Automotive, Healthcare, Banking and Government sectors.
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Lansing , MI
The Enterprise Data Engineer is responsible for
- Data Services architecture, governance and implementation.
- Implements enterprise data services governance within the meta-data management repository oversees all data services development and ensures that all data services are integrated into the enterprise data framework.
- Establishing Policy, Standards and Practices for Data Governance Classification, Inventory, modeling and ETL.
- Architecting data modernization, ensuring that Master Data and Core Data are defined from a business and technical perspective.
- data services developer tools.
- Working with the customer’s Chief Data Steward and program data stewards, this position will establish best practices for Data Governance and building the customer-centric data glossary and change management workflows using standard data governance tools such as IBM InfoSphere Data Governance.
- Develops and propagates data subscriptions and standards to the development areas.
- Conducts testing and implementation of data services components and trains development staff on their use.
- Application/Software Engineer capabilities with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, will report to Enterprise IT Manager.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.