Associate Personal Assistant (Maternity Cover)
- Department: Operations
We're a continually growing, innovative and multi-award-winning wholesaler and distributor of communications, cloud, billing and hardware products and services.
We work in a fast-paced and exciting industry, where we have forged strategic partnerships and relationships with the UK's top telcos, networks, and vendors, including BT, TTB, Vodafone, Virgin Media O2, EE, CityFibre, Sophos, Microsoft and Samsung.
As a Channel-only business, we never sell directly to the end-user. Instead, we serve a market of independent resellers, which we proudly refer to as our partners.
We offer our partners a market-leading and comprehensive product portfolio, intuitive portals and platforms and a passionate team of industry experts.
We make a complex industry as simple as possible for our partners, enabling them with a commercial platform to sell the latest technologies and solutions to the resilient UK SMB market.
We have huge aspirations to challenge our industry and what we do, and we continuously dream big for the future. As a team of over 750 people, we're all immensely proud to work for a rapidly expanding company with an incredible culture that puts our team members and partners at the heart of everything we do.
- Department: Executive Office and Partner Experience
- Salary: £28,000 p.a.
- Location: Hessle, Hull
- Contract: Full time 40 hours p/w, Maternity Cover for an initial period of 8 months.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be familiar with the day to day demands that come with supporting an executive team and have a desire and ability to make themselves completely indispensable! A proficient administrator, with next level organisational skills and a scrupulous eye for detail, this role will be critical in enabling the business leaders to deliver strategic objectives in a fast based, expanding technology and connectivity business.
This is a very varied role, consequently this is not an exhaustive list.
- Assisting the EA with contract, management for various sponsorship deals
- Be a strong ambassador for the company values
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Co-ordinate travel booking
- Organise events, meetings, and conferences
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and allocating actions.
- Ability to review and format documents in line with organisational branding
- Maintaining procedures/administrative systems, introducing new ways of working if required
- Collating and filing expenses and managing purchase orders
- Be the first point of contact for the Executive Office
- Experience of working in a role that demands flexibility and an adaptable nature
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask – sometimes in high pressured situations
- Strong capability on all Microsoft 365 applications (word, excel ppt etc)
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Clean driving licence and vehicle
- Some form of previous business environment experience, ideally office based
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Flexible and adaptable approach – in terms of job role requirements and the way of working
- A strong sense of pride in work and output with strong self-management
- Communication skills at all levels
- A strong understanding of what is directly important to the EA
- The ability to understand requirements in stressful and high-pressured situations
Giacom, DWS and Union Street are part of the same group of companies, bringing together three leading channel solutions in telecoms, cloud software services and cloud billing. Our aspiration is to be the number one supplier in the channel.
Your job role may be focused at one of the brands, but you will interact and impact across the wider group of companies.
What’s in it for you? Why should you come and work for us?
Our benefits consist of; no dress code (you, do you), work from anywhere concept with occasional travel for training or meetings. Work with and learn from experts in the telecoms industry, a wellbeing and engagement team, 'if you want a career with us then grab it' concept, recognition and team/industry events as well as a whole host of other benefits which can be found on our website www.digitalwholesalesolutions.com on our Careers page.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy or maternity.
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. Should you have a disability or long-term health condition and require a particular adjustment to be made to allow you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please ensure you let me know.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check, provide two references and proof of right to work in the UK, unrestricted.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://digitalwholesalesolutions.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy/