Data Provide Coordinator
- Department: Operations
We're a continually growing, innovative and multi-award-winning wholesaler and distributor of communications, cloud, billing and hardware products and services.
We work in a fast-paced and exciting industry, where we have forged strategic partnerships and relationships with the UK's top telcos, networks, and vendors, including BT, TTB, Vodafone, Virgin Media O2, EE, CityFibre, Sophos, Microsoft and Samsung.
As a Channel-only business, we never sell directly to the end-user. Instead, we serve a market of independent resellers, which we proudly refer to as our partners.
We offer our partners a market-leading and comprehensive product portfolio, intuitive portals and platforms and a passionate team of industry experts.
We make a complex industry as simple as possible for our partners, enabling them with a commercial platform to sell the latest technologies and solutions to the resilient UK SMB market.
We have huge aspirations to challenge our industry and what we do, and we continuously dream big for the future. As a team of over 750 people, we're all immensely proud to work for a rapidly expanding company with an incredible culture that puts our team members and partners at the heart of everything we do.
- Department: Data Provide
- Salary: £22,500
- Location: Southampton/Home working
About the Role
It will be your job to ensure that all orders are progressed in a pro-active and efficient manner through to the completion of the order. You will be a member of a high-performance provisioning team in one of the fastest growing, leading IT and telecommunications providers in the UK. Full training will be provided.
- Responsible for the placement of orders on supplier portals or via manual order forms.
- Management & tracking of orders through to completion.
- Providing excellent oral and written communications to customers and suppliers.
- Working with stakeholders to identify potential issues in order to manage these proactively.
- Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated in real time.
- Reporting any delivery issues to the escalations team for early resolution.
- Liaise with other key departments to ensure good working relationships are maintained, and communications internally are clear.
- Dealing with any potential customer escalations and highlighting any issues to the escalation’s team/line manager.
- Managing supplier correspondence to ensure timely updates to customers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that order progression remains on track.
- Ensuring all billing charges are accurately approved and billed accordingly.
- GCSE English and Maths, grade C or 4.
- Experience of working within a busy office team.
- Solid demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of computers, internet use and email.
- Telecommunications experience would be beneficial, however candidates with good Customer Service experience would also be considered as training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to follow strict and fast changing processes.
- Ability to take ownership, prioritise and follow up issues and work under pressure.
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem management and resolution
- Ability to manage own workload within deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Giacom, DWS and Union Street are part of the same group of companies, bringing together three leading channel solutions in telecoms, cloud software services and cloud billing. Our aspiration is to be the number one supplier in the channel.
Your job role may be focused at one of the brands, but you will interact and impact across the wider group of companies.
What’s in it for you? Why should you come and work for us?
Our benefits consist of; no dress code (you, do you), Work with and learn from experts in the telecoms industry, a wellbeing and engagement team, 'if you want a career with us then grab it' concept, recognition and team/industry events as well as a whole host of other benefits which can be found on our website www.digitalwholesalesolutions.com on our Careers page.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy or maternity.
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. Should you have a disability or long-term health condition and require a particular adjustment to be made to allow you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please ensure you let me know.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check, provide two references and proof of right to work in the UK, unrestricted.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://digitalwholesalesolutions.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy/