Mobile Support Advisor
- Department: Operations
We're a continually growing, innovative and multi-award-winning wholesaler and distributor of communications, cloud, billing and hardware products and services.
We work in a fast-paced and exciting industry, where we have forged strategic partnerships and relationships with the UK's top telcos, networks, and vendors, including BT, TTB, Vodafone, Virgin Media O2, EE, CityFibre, Sophos, Microsoft and Samsung.
As a Channel-only business, we never sell directly to the end-user. Instead, we serve a market of independent resellers, which we proudly refer to as our partners.
We offer our partners a market-leading and comprehensive product portfolio, intuitive portals and platforms and a passionate team of industry experts.
We make a complex industry as simple as possible for our partners, enabling them with a commercial platform to sell the latest technologies and solutions to the resilient UK SMB market.
We have huge aspirations to challenge our industry and what we do, and we continuously dream big for the future. As a team of over 750 people, we're all immensely proud to work for a rapidly expanding company with an incredible culture that puts our team members and partners at the heart of everything we do.
- Salary: £21,500 p.a.
- Location: Nelson
About the Role
This role is in our Operational area offering day to day support and advice to our resellers via calls and emails. It is a busy, varied role which can involve multitasking and working to tight deadlines,
The key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional support and service to our Resellers
- To be the first point of contact for complaints and escalations within the team and for our Resellers
- Provisioning and Managing reseller orders using our mainframe internal systems as required
- Liaise with resellers and suppliers to resolve issues, providing regular, proactive updates
- Customer Service and Support duties
- Handle incoming calls from our Resellers as required
- Investigation into root cause of recurrent provisioning issues
- Provide technical advice to resellers and internal staff
- Investigate order rejections and issues using problem solving
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements
- Good IT skills/knowledge
- Desire to succeed and develop skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Outgoing personality, good sense of humour
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Planning, managing and delivering results
Giacom, DWS and Union Street are part of the same group of companies, bringing together three leading channel solutions in telecoms, cloud software services and cloud billing. Our aspiration is to be the number one supplier in the channel.
Your job role may be focused at one of the brands, but you will interact and impact across the wider group of companies.
What’s in it for you? Why should you come and work for us?
Our benefits consist of; no dress code (you, do you), work from anywhere concept with occasional travel for training or meetings. Work with and learn from experts in the telecoms industry, a wellbeing and engagement team, 'if you want a career with us then grab it' concept, recognition and team/industry events as well as a whole host of other benefits which can be found on our website www.digitalwholesalesolutions.com on our Careers page.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy or maternity.
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. Should you have a disability or long-term health condition and require a particular adjustment to be made to allow you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please ensure you let me know.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check, provide two references and proof of right to work in the UK, unrestricted.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday
For more information on our privacy notice please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy by following this link - https://digitalwholesalesolutions.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy/