Sr. Search Analyst
- New York, NY
Direct Agents is a full-service digital marketing agency specializing in performance-based customer acquisition solutions. Since 2003, Direct Agents has provided leading brand advertisers with custom campaigns utilizing channels such as search, email, social media, programmatic media, and creative design. Direct Agents is an award winning agency and has been an INC 5000 Honoree for five consecutive years, named a Crain’s Fast 50 Company, and listed as a top digital agency by Direct Marketing News. Direct Agents was founded on the desire to help business grow utilizing strategy, technology, and innovation. We value positive spirit, creativity, innovation, and the genuine aspiration to learn and grow.
Direct Agents is seeking a highly qualified Sr. Search Analyst who can bring a positive attitude and can help invigorate our work environment. Candidates must be entrepreneurial, analytic and motivated professionals. Our Search team is rapidly growing right now and we are looking for someone who can take a leadership role with a variety of clients and grow rapidly on our team.
- Fully understand Adwords & Bing paid search platforms including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, enhanced campaigns, PLA's, and conversion rates
- Manage daily execution of client paid search campaigns
- Work with search team and directly with clients to communicate campaign results, strategy, issues or needs. Maintain excellent client satisfaction
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including keyword/ad copy CTR, conversion rates, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, landing page, conversion funnel, quality score, competitors, distribution channel, etc to achieve maximum ROI for clients
- Research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition
- Custom develop and implement performance driven campaign strategies for clients in a variety of verticals
- Create and implement campaign tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance, including testing of latest Adwords Betas
- Contribute to search team knowledge base and constantly learn to maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search
- Learn and expand beyond search distribution to effectively run campaigns on DSP's, CPC networks, retargeting, Facebook, mobile, new Adwords Betas and more!
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Finance, or Math
- 2+ years of experience in Search Marketing, preferably with ecommerce clients
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Ability to work in teams and/or individually to meet client goals
- Passion for the world of SEM!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure determined by experience
- Comprehensive benefits plan
Benefits and Perks
Direct Agents environment was created to provide ease, well-being and creativity. After a busy work week, We like to kick-back with a beer, EAT, workout, develop killer ping pong skills, and hang out with co-workers all to unwind and appreciate the good work that's been done. Some of our perks include:
- Competitive salaries
- Health insurance
- 401k plan
- Free gym memberships
- Monthly happy hours and fiestas
- Well stocked fridge full of awesome drinks – (Craft Beers, Coconut water, and Redbull)
- Company catered lunches
- Weekly bagel breakfasts
- Fruits & snacks (lots of Pop Chips, Almonds, Energy bars)
- Educational sessions on trending industry topics
- Attend trade shows, exclusive conferences, and agency events
- Ping pong & game room
- Various sporting and wellness classes - Spinning, trainer sessions, yoga, squash, basketball, tennis
Please note that due to a high volume of applicants only qualified candidates will be contacted.