Business Development Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
Full-range IT Staffing, IT Consulting, IT Solutions
Be part of a unique and rewarding opportunity to be a key contributor to the start-up of a new IT consulting services division within an existing, nationally-recognized technology solutions provider to Fortune 500 clients.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate with passion about what you do! In this diverse role, the BDM will drive new business opportunities and manage the client relationship and satisfaction levels to encourage repeat business. Have a clear understanding of client needs in order to advise, recommend and present the correct solution and candidates. Your experience and ideas will be valued and will play an important role in the development of this business division, its practices and growth direction.
- Proven sales success in a related or relevant industry (technology sales, staffing, solutions sales)
- Established local contacts/network among retail, healthcare and financial services clients
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships that result in recurring opportunities
- Demonstrated track record in establishing connections with decision makers
- Willingness to “cold-call”, network, and prospect for new business through diverse means
- Self-confident, resourceful and a self-starter
- Must possess solid organizational and interpersonal skills and be detail oriented
- Goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Tactful, personable and articulate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- A commitment to building relationships outside business hours
- Technical competence (understand industries related to software, hardware, networks, etc)
Competition for great employees is tough. Our benefits package centers on competitive wages as well as two medical insurance options – helping to keep healthcare costs low for our employees. Additionally, we offer 401K with employer match, paid vacation and sick time, paid company holidays, long-term disability, opt-in short-term disability, and more!
Salary: Negotiable, base plus tiered commission.
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidentiality.