Sr. Network Engineer
- Minneapolis, MN
Direct Source is a successful, ever-growing, technology-centric company with great opportunities for talented and experienced professionals. Whether you’re an expert in a single technology area, contributor or leader of broad initiatives, Direct Source is a company you should get to know.
20 year history focused on advising Fortune 500 businesses on how best to use information technology to enable and achieve their business objectives, and providing the solutions to help them achieve their goals.
Sr. Network Engineer is viewed as an expert in one or more aspects of Network Engineering. They undertake complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous information. Acts as a resource for direction, training and guidance for the greater Network Engineering team. Provides engineering oversight and direction for enterprise-wide WAN technologies such as Routing, DR, Security and or high availability networks or solutions. Stays current and up-to-date on the direction of emerging industry standards. Identifies, evaluates, conducts, schedules and leads technical analysis functions to ensure all applicable network infrastructure requirements are met.
- 2 Year technical degree with 5+ years’ Network Engineering and Design experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Routing, Layer 2 switching, Firewalls, Remote Access, Cloud Computing, Wireless, IP Telephony, Internet connectivity and protocols (TCP/IP)
- Current CCNA, CCDP or CCNP certification
- 6+ years of experience in Network Engineering and total of 10 + years of IT experience.
- Experience implementing network security solutions, from initial discovery, design, and implementation to support.
- Experience with Cisco ASA, ISE, IPS, IDS, etc.
- Current CCIE certification
Find more information about Direct Source at our website: http://www.directsource.com. For consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com
Direct Source Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.