- Chanhassen, MN
Direct Source is a nationally-recognized technology solutions provider for tier one retail. We provide hardware procurement, software development, project management, configuration and staging, integration and installation services nationwide.
The company's solutions are designed to help retailers maintain a competitive edge, while improving productivity and customer service. Complete services are provided for end-to-end support and advice on the right technologies, products, programming, integration and deployment strategies that work.
The Project Manager role will be responsible for the overall success of multiple deployment activities for national clients and for delivering projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. The position will heavily interact the Project Coordination, Integration, Field Recruiting, Sales Coordination, and Help Desk teams. Other responsibilities include:
- Owning the development, documentation, and facilitation of the project plan, its processes, and procedures
- Initiating, driving, and facilitating all required project start-up activities
- Coordinating activities of internal and external resources, including meetings
- Communicating project status to client(s), and ensuring client satisfaction
- Developing solutions to resolve issues
- Delegating responsibilities
- Monitoring and tracking budget
- Compiling and running reports
- At least 2 years managing projects; national hardware deployments 4 preferred
- Effective team management skills including planning, priority setting, conflict resolution, and managing multiple efforts concurrently.
- Ability to handle change in a controlled and efficient manner.
- Strong inter-personal, written and oral communication skills (e-mail, conference calls and face-to-face meetings, etc.)
- Willingness to be a hands-on manager to complete whatever tasks are necessary to meet the project objectives or timelines.
- Advanced level Excel, Word, and Outlook, used within a business environment
- Ability to fluctuate schedule as needed based on project requirements
- Ability to pass required background check
- Technical experience may be helpful (cabling, networks, infrastructure, POS. security/LP)
- Work with new and emerging technologies!
- Great atmosphere focusing on employee success
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, options for health and dental insurance, 401k with match, life insurance, and much more!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Source Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.