Human Resources/Administrative Assistant
- Toledo, OH
We fundamentally believe that books exist to be read. Yet, many books collect dust on shelves, or live in darkened boxes. Even worse, it’s estimated that more than 2 billion pounds of books become waste each year. We help books achieve their greatest purpose by collecting and reselling them to other readers, donating books to those in need, or recycling used books to become another useful good with a new story to tell.
Job Responsbilities: In this HR/Admin Assistant role you will be working very closely with the HR department.
- You will be helping applicats properly fill out applications
- Setting up interviews
- Help in conducting interviews
- Compiling all new hire documents
- Other HR responsibilities that arise on a day to day basis
- This individual will also help with answering phones, filing, and directing individuals in a friendly manner
- Computer Savvy (Outlook, Efficient in Excel Spreadsheet Entry, Word)
- Pays close attention to detail
- Effective Communication
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required
- Confidentiality Discrections a MUST
- At least 6 months experience in an office setting
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
This position will start out at 40 hours a week. After a couple of months it could turn into a Part Time position.
If interested please e-mail your resume to LStrong@discoverbooks.com.
All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check