Job Responsbilities: In this HR/Admin Assistant role you will be working very closely with the HR department.
- You will be helping applicats properly fill out applications
- Setting up interviews
- Help in conducting interviews
- Compiling all new hire documents
- Other HR responsibilities that arise on a day to day basis
- This individual will also help with answering phones, filing, and directing individuals in a friendly manner
- Computer Savvy (Outlook, Efficient in Excel Spreadsheet Entry, Word)
- Pays close attention to detail
- Effective Communication
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required
- Confidentiality Discrections a MUST
- At least 6 months experience in an office setting
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
This position will start out at 40 hours a week. After a couple of months it could turn into a Part Time position.
If interested please e-mail your resume to LStrong@discoverbooks.com.
All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check