Long term contract iOS Engineer
- Palo Alto, CA
Dismissrr is a small startup helping create innovative solutions for schools. Our products help automate tasks that distract schools from their main purpose. Our flagship product helps automate dismissal at the end of the day using QR codes, iPhones, and servers running nginx with the RoR framework.
Dismissrr is looking expand its contracted engineering team. We are looking for iOS engineers to develop and update our cutting edge iOS applications, both iPhone applications and iPad applications. You must love developing excelent user experiences, anticipate future customer requirements and meet deadlines. We are evenutally looking to hire full time employees; yet, our budget doesn't allow for it now.
- MS or BS in Computer Science
- 3+ years of in depth mobile development experience in iOS
- Experience with version control systems (git)
- Must have a strong sense for great user experiences
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Ability to work from home until we get an office
- Must be reliable, flexible and able to meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.