ETL DEVELOPER

  • Oak Brook, IL
  • Contract

Company Description

DISYS is an ISO 9001-certified IT staffing and consulting company serving Fortune 500 and other global-scale enterprises worldwide.   A unique hybrid technical services firm that does more than merely fill staffing requirements, DISYS delivers strategic value by understanding and responding to a client’s IT environment, problems and challenges either by assembling the most highly talented team for any job or delivering more comprehensive, cost-effective IT solutions. Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS has posted an eight-year average of 50% growth per year and currently ranks as the sixth-fastest growing company in the staffing industry.   DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. To learn more about DISYS, visit www.disys.com.

Job Description

Looking for an ETL DEVELOPER --great opportunity!  Contract to hire in Lake Forest, IL

This person will be the sole ETL Developer in the group.

 

Looking for an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Developer that has strong Linux and Oracle skills to perform daily data extracts and loads into Data Warehouse along with basic database administration.  The ETL portion of the role will be around 80% with the other 20% being on the database side.  They do not use an automated ETL tool, it is all done manually.

 

 

Qualifications

Looking for the following (flexible in the amount of years total)

  • Minimum 5 years experience in ETL development
  • Minimum 3 years experience in Linux shell (Bourne, C) scripting
  • Minimum 5 years experience Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development
  • Minimum 5 years’ experience Oracle SQL Loader and SQL Plus
  • Exposure to Oracle Database Administration and Database data integrity
  • Exposure to Oracle Database Backup and Recovery and Database performance tuning
  • Worked with Oracle 10G or higher (size of their environment is 20-30 gigabytes)
  • Systems knowledge of Linux and Windows

 

.EMAIL ME if you are interested: lorie.gironda@disys.com

Additional Information

9 month + Contract to hire position in Lake Forest, IL

 

EMAIL ME: lorie.gironda@disys.com