- Fort Meade, MD
Diverse Technologies Corporation is a Service Disabled Veteran and Minority Owned Small Business. Our company delivers high quality and cost effective solutions and services in three core areas of business: Information Technology, Logistics and Financial Management. We offer quality support and time proven technological services to federal, state and local governments and commercial markets nationwide.
- Install, configure and maintain ColdFusion servers.
- Design, develop, test, implement and support new development and enhancements to ColdFusion SQL Server applications.
Design, develop, test, implement and support new development and enhancements to .NET SQL Server applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in a software engineering role.
- Experience with web design and development using CS5, Dreamweaver, Flash and CSS.
- Solid 3+ years' working knowledge of relational databases and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with MS Windows 2008, ISS and ColdFusion Administration and web site security.
- Experience working with undocumented legacy system.
- Experience interfacing with customers and systems analysts to understand system requirements.
- Experience responding to customer calls and ability to troubleshoot issues under time constraints.
- Experience with full SDLC including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, deployment and maintenance.
- Must be a US Citizen in order to obtain clearance.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP/AD.
- Experience with DoD Human Resource systems.
Type: Temporary (6 months)
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Clearance: DoD Secret (can start with Interim Secret).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines