- Columbus, OH
Diverse Technologies Corporation is a Service Disabled Veteran and Minority Owned Small Business. Our company delivers high quality and cost effective solutions and services in three core areas of business: Information Technology, Logistics and Financial Management. We offer quality support and time proven technological services to federal, state and local governments and commercial markets nationwide.
This position is ideal for someone with knowledge and experience in large, enterprise-scale data communications network infrastructures. The candidate will be analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing effective solutions to enterprise network issues. Combining the latest technologies with industry best practices, our engineers work both independently and as a team to provide IT related support for DISA.
a. Analyze data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and
b. Troubleshoot network outages and problems
c. Participate in and run troubleshooting calls
d. Implement customer changes
e. Document issues in Remedy ticketing system
f. Maintain and update configuration management database
g. May interface with customer senior management in a support or advisor role.
h. Code version research - will participate in maintaining and recommending standard device software (including security and feature compliance).
i. Network security and performance product sustainment.
j. System engineering/administrating.
k. Product hardening research and implementation.
l. Vulnerability monitoring/configuring/mitigation.
m. Security sensor engineering (mainly Sourcefire).
n. Experience with various Windows and UNIX operating systems
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
- Significant hands-on experience with routers (Juniper, Cisco), switches (Cisco, Brocade), and VPNs in an enterprise data center environment
- Current Security or CISSP certification
- Experience with large datacenter environments
- Experience with Netscout, Sourcefire, Spectrum, eHealth, Gigamon, Apcon, and Cisco Works.
- Working knowledge of firewalls (Cisco, NetScreen, Sidewinder)
- Hands-on experience with load balancers (Cisco ACE, CSS, F5)
- Working knowledge of enterprise monitoring tools (NetScout, Wireshark, Cisco Works, NSM, IPAM, McAfee control center)
- Recent experience with proxies (Bluecoat, F5, Stingray)
Experience/Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Clearance: DoD Secret (can start with Interim Secret).
Certifications: Security+ and Windows Certification
Travel. Minimal, typically 3-4 days to DISA datacenters or HQ locations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines