Doctors Office Receptionist
- Shawnee Mission, KS
Hiring: Office Receptionist with an outgoing, friendly personality with ability to focus and multitask in a busy family wellness practice. We are looking for a self starter with the motivation to complete projects from beginning to end.
- Reception duties, including phones, greets and directs visitors
- Coordinates daily office functions including shipping and sorting mail
- Maintains supplies and equipment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Maintains calendars and appointment schedules
- Maintains files and records
- 35-40 hours per week
- Excellent attention to detail with superb Customer Service skills
- Computer literate and Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous administrative or customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to excel in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to exceed goals
Pay is determined on an individual basis depending on previous experience and job skills. Benefits including 401K, health insurance and paid time off are available based on performance reviews.