- New York, NY
Dolce is the premier media platform for new and exciting quality entertainment for those who love all things Italian. From feature films, documentaries, TV series & specials to live sports, social networking and multi-media properties.
Dolce broadcasts direct to consumer and syndicates through over-the-top (OTT) and Mobile (M), Online and Connected TVs through Roku, Apple TV, Boxee, NeoGeo, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Android, Xbox and PlayStation game consoles and through Samsung, Panasonic and LG connected televisions.
Stay-tuned for the news about the launch of our new cable channel in North America and Latin America.
Dolce is a Veteran-Owned, Small Business.
As the Video-Editing Intern you will be based in Miami, Florida and will:
- Edit videos, cut pictures and put together promotional packages.
- Learn to produce graphics/visual aids for programs.
- Rotate among various operations function such as edit, studio production and graphics production.
- Learn about the various platforms on Dolce - TV / Digital /Mobile.
- Edit for feature programs / topical promos.
- High flexibility & adaptability.
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements.
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player.
- Ability to be flexible if shift work is required.
- Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting television industry.
- Passion & commitment.
- Spanish or Italian a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.