Editor - Italian Language Broadcast
- New York, NY
Dolce is the premier media platform for new and exciting quality entertainment for those who love all things Italian. From feature films, documentaries, TV series & specials to live sports, social networking and multi-media properties.
Dolce, aka "Dolce Channel" broadcasts direct to consumer and syndicates through over-the-top (OTT) and Mobile (M), Online and Connected TVs through Roku, Apple TV, Boxee, NeoGeo, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Android, Xbox and PlayStation game consoles and through Samsung, Panasonic and LG connected televisions. www.DolceChannel.com
Stay-tuned for the news about the launch of our new cable channel in North America and Latin America.
Dolce is a Veteran-Owned, Small Business.
As an Editor, you will edit material for broadcast. You will be based in Miami, Florida and will:
- Will have a diverse body of work that exemplifies great storytelling for national and/or global brands.
- Work as an integral part of the post-production team.
- Collaborate with creative teams and production crews during the production process.
- Quickly and efficiently edit high quality videos for online and broadcast distribution.
- Will be flexible and thrive in a constantly changing, fast paced environment. We like team players who communicate clearly, are upbeat, positive and ready for a challenge.
- Fluent in Italian & English.
- Advanced in Premier Pro CSC 5 and above.
- DSLR post-workflow.
- Proficient in color correction.
- Advanced understanding of After FX CS5 and above.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.
- Basic Sound Mixing skills.
Please include a link to your reel with your resume. Please note industry awards/recognition.
(candidates without reels will not be considered).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.