- Hopkins, MN
At DreamPlanGo, it’s our mission to inspire people to travel and discover the world around them and our message is resonating! We have recently become one of the top ten travel brands on Facebook, and a growing number of destinations, tourism bureaus, cruises and airlines are all using our proprietary native adverting solutions to connect with and engage new visitors.
The Account Manager will be responsible for providing support the DreamPlanGo sales team by managing campaign fulfillment of all assigned accounts.
- Serve as the primary client contact once a contract has been signed.
- Manage onboarding and fulfillment of all assigned DreamPlanGo campaigns.
- Analyze campaign progress and results to ensure client KPIs are met and facilitate any necessary campaign optimizations
- Serve as the communication hub between the client, sales representative, and production staff.
- Manage the onboarding process for new campaigns.
- Work with the Sr. Editor to allocate resources to campaigns.
- Facilitate final analysis and reporting for each campaign.
- Ensure client elation with DreamPlanGo
- Resolve problems if campaigns exceed scope, become off track or don’t meet the client’s expectation.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of all processes related to fulfilling DreamPlanGo campaigns.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time - ability to priortize and meet deadlines is crucial
- Conflict management skills
- Project management experience
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Culture and Benefits:
Employee quality of life is central to our mission – a principle we put into practice. From healthy lifestyle initiatives to our casual dress code, paid time off for volunteer work, monthly outdoor barbecues (held between May and October) and more, DreamPlanGo fosters a sense of teamwork and fun.
What You Can Expect From DreamPlanGo:
Autonomy to achieve your goals
Competitive base salary
Quarterly Performance-based bonus program
- Industry leading products and services
- Fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Healthy work-life balance
- Collaborative and creative team atmosphere
- Casual dress code
Employee Benefits Include:
- Employer subsidized Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer paid Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Options (FSA) - Medical and Dependent Care
- Generous Paid Time Off program including 8 hours/year for volunteer PTO
- Employer contribution towards a health club membership